Thursday, October 18, 2018

Pearsonal Narrative

So it was Christmas morning and I woke up and went upstairs. Then my mom said come over here let’s open presents then I was like okay. Then we opened all of our presents then I started to feel a little sad that I didn’t get the ps4. But then almost all the presents were gone my dad said oh wait theres one more present. Then imsaid for who and he said for Isaiah so I got excited because it was a big box. So then as I was un wrapping the presen I was shaking a little.so once I fully unwrapped the gift I got so excited I got up and and said thank you very much to my parents and they said thank you. All of a sudden I had a feeling there was nothing in there so I opened the ps4 box and there was nothing then I got super mad and went down stairs. So then 5 minuets later my mom calls me up and hands me another box and i opened it quickly and BOOM! There it was a ps4 I went down stairs quickly and connected it and Started playing 2k with my dad. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment